HomePractice AreasAbout UsInjury Law NewsBlogContact Us

(336) 533-5333
903 W. Market Street
Greensboro, NC 27401
"Protecting Injured People"
NC Advocates for Justice
Find Us On Linked In
Follow Us On Twitter
Bartenfield Injury Law, P.L.L.C. ® 903 West Market Street, Greensboro, NC 27401
North Carolina Personal Injury Attorney | Greensboro Personal Injury Lawyer | Greensboro Car Accident Lawyer | Greensboro Car Crash Lawyer

Greensboro Personal Injury Lawyer, Medical Malpractice, Defective Products, Nursing Home Litigation, Workers Compensation, Car Accidents, Legal Malpractice, Inadequate Security, Premises Liability, Workers' Compensation, Trucking Accidents, Bicycle Accidents, Boating Accidents, Wrongful Death 

Serving North Carolina - Triad, Alamance County, Burlington, Davidson County, Lexington, Forsyth County, Winston-Salem, Guilford County, Greensboro, Rockingham County, Reidsville, Oak Ridge, Thomasville, Lexington, Eden, High Point, Pleasant Garden

Find Us On Facebook
Greensboro Injury Lawyer
J. David Bartenfied
903 West Market Street
Greensboro, North Carolina 27401
(336) 533-5333
Describe Your case
Have Questions About Your Case?

Property owners, store managers, and even the City and municipalities have a legal duty to make sure their premises are reasonably safe.  When they ignore potential dangers to patrons that cause a serious accident, we believe they should pay for their negligence.  This is what is known in the law as “premises liability.”


If you were hurt on City property, it is very important to act quickly in pursuing a personal injury suit.  You may have only 90 days to file a claim.  It’s vitally important to consult an experienced personal injury attorney immediately.  If you were injured on a sidewalk, we need to find out quickly whether the city or the owner of the nearby building is legally responsible to pay.  The longer you wait to contact us the harder it may be to hold the responsible parties accountable for their carelessness or negligence.

NO FEE until we win your case.
We Will Come To You if you can't travel.
Work directly with the Attorney not a "case manager."